Saturday, October 25, 2014

A Glittery Morning

Oh what a fun morning here at Crafty Camp!

My lovely mate and new customer Claire came over for an early session of Christmas Craft - O Holy Night Christmas Card Workshop.
This is the design we worked from today.
It's a wee bit hot here in my home so we got crafty outside in my back yard. Hello sunshine!
Claire's workshop kit included the following: 12 Colonial White bulk cards and envelopes, 2 sheets Kraft cardstock, 2 sheets Chocolate cardstock, 2 sheets Colonial White cardstock, a 3x3 block, the O Holy Night stampset, a roll of gold shimmer trim, and a packet of gold sequins.
I had a super fancy nice set of instructions made up but kinda forgot to print them. Instead, I wrote them out by hand and relayed them to Claire as we went. It worked!
Claire cut, stamped, embossed, and assembled everything. I assisted with the Cuttlebug embossing, and relayed instructions, and that was it. Everything else she did. Took about 2 hours but we did it! 12 custom hand made Christmas cards! GO CLAIRE! Did I mention that this was her first official workshop!?
Stamping away.
Hard at work.
Finished project!
Thank you for joining me in my studio today Claire. Enjoy posting and handing out your Christmas cards and saying with pride "I made you this!".

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.